Modeling is as challenging as it is interesting, tedious and time consuming performing a repetitive routine. Set a goal for yourself and strive to achieve it.
- Water is a model's best friend, drink plenty of water, up to eight glasses a day.
- Exercise is very important, regular light exercise can be helpful, i.e early morning walk and stairs exercise can be helpful with butt firming.
- You need a modeling portfolio consisting of a collections of your pics usually 9/12, make sure your pics consist of head and full body shots.
- Professionalism is key, always be professional in your craft and engagements.
- Modeling with out a specialty is a recipe for short career. For a progressively long career blend your modeling craft with a specialty.
- Don't be intimidated by gorgeous models during competition, concentrate on your specialty and play them to your strength.
- Your smile is the most powerful tool you have, it is the radiation of your internal beauty put it on with every opportunity, but don't fake it.
- Beauty and confidence are important in every models. Confidence reflects ownership of beauty and can swing judges decision your way.
- Education is key, strive to improve your education.
- Promotion is key to a model's success do not limit your self to your immediate environment, conceive possibilities beyond borders.
- Modeling is a universal language do not allow language barrier to limit you.